Mosquitoes are the deadliest animals on the planet. Some common diseases they spread include: Malaria, West Nile Virus, Yellow Fever, Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika Virus.
This webinar is designed for our customers and non-customers, purchasing and quality professionals . Attendees will include college, university, hotel, commercial building, food & beverage industries, healthcare professionals, food retail, etc.
Webinar participants will get up-to-date information on:
- Mosquito biology
- Zika virus and other tropical fevers
- Strategies to reduce the risks of exposure and transmission of diseases
- The impact of mosquitoes on:
- Public health risk,
- Staff and customer complaints,
- Potential compensation claims,
- Negative publicity,
- Decrease in bookings and guest traffic.