Vortexx peroxyacid-based disinfectant offers antimicrobial activity on yeast, mold and bacteria. Vortexx improves the quality of the finished product when used in a total program of Ecolab professional products and services by reducing pathogens.
Benefits and features
- Multiple disinfection applications.
- It does not require rinsing. The ingredients in Vortexx are approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) at 40 CFR Part 180 as a disinfectant for hard food contact surfaces.
- Sanitize at lower temperatures.
- Effective against many microorganisms at a variety of temperatures, reducing energy costs when used at lower temperatures. With Vortexx, solutions for use at room temperature produce excellent disinfection results.
- Offers antimicrobial activity in a variety of applications and conditions.
- Vortexx is an organic acid / peroxyacid disinfectant. This system allows Vortexx to be used in concentrations much lower than peracetic acid alone, with antimicrobial activity against yeast, mold and bacteria.
- Useful for CIP additive sanitizing, spray, soak or foam applications with an approved additive such as Liquid KTM.
- Registered for continuous conveyor treatment to help reduce the incidence of undesirable microorganisms on critical conveyor surfaces during processing.
- Compatible with most materials used in processing operations: all types of stainless steel and aluminum, and most rubber and plastic materials when used at the recommended concentration and temperature.
- Low use solution pH reduces mineral film build-up.
- Low foam formulation minimizes CIP cycle time.
- The active ingredients quickly break down into water, oxygen, acetic acid, and octanoic acid.
- Low phosphorous formulation minimizes phosphate-related effluent fees.